|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 10:05 AM EST||
LENOIR CITY, Tenn., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Internet retailer DRH Solutions today announced the opening of its new online store at www.HuntingSuppliesForYou.com.
DRH Solutions was founded in 2012 and is committed to providing consumers with safe and affordable hunting supplies and outdoor products. In addition to hunting supplies which includes apparel, protective gear, game and trail cameras and game calls, the online store sells lights, lanterns, outdoor apparel, fishing supplies and camping supplies.
The fishing supplies section, one of the store's larger departments, offers lines, lures, flies, rods, tackle and even various models of small fishing boats. Camping supplies includes backpacks, personal gear, safety and survival gear, sleeping gear and tents.
Founder of DRH Solutions and HuntingSuppliesForYou.com, Daniel Hord, said, "While there's truly something for everyone at HuntingSuppliesForYou.com, we look forward to providing outdoor enthusiasts with even more brand name products in the New Year."
DRH Solutions currently offers several popular brand names including Bushnell, Primos, TETON, Coleman, and ALPS Mountaineering. The Company accepts all major credit cards and items purchased can be shipped anywhere within the United States. Returning customers are encouraged to create a personal user account to ensure faster order processing.
HuntingSuppliesForYou.com plans to increase its online presence and better serve customers through its new blog in the New Year. The new blog, which is hosted within the site, will continue to share valuable information with site visitors such as safety tips, best practices, product reviews, how-to's for outdoor activities, and more.
To learn more about DRH Solutions and its new online store, visit www.HuntingSuppliesForYou.com.
SOURCE DRH Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks