|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a national law firm concentrating on investor rights, consumer rights and the enforcement of federal antitrust laws, is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Molex Incorporated ("Molex" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: MOLX) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company's compensation packages for its executive officers. The investigation focuses on the approval and awarding of certain stock options to executives that may have violated the Company's compensation plans.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/MOLX
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP is a national law firm which represents investors and individuals in class action and derivative litigation. The firm is focused on providing exemplary legal services in the areas of securities, shareholder, antitrust and consumer litigation, through all phases of litigation. The firm has an experienced trial team which has achieved significant victories on behalf of the firm's clients.
If you hold MOLX shares and you would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/MOLX. You can also contact us by calling Michael J. Hynes free at 877-247-4292 or at 215-277-5770 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
Michael J. Hynes, Esq.
101 Greenwood Avenue Suite 600
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (215) 277-5770
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2013 Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner.
SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher