|By Business Wire||
|January 2, 2013 08:15 AM EST||
Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC) (TASE: SILC), an industry-leading provider of high-performance server/appliances networking solutions, announced today that it will be releasing its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on Wednesday, January 23, 2013.
The Company will also be hosting a conference call that same day, at 9:00am Eastern Time. On the call, management will review and discuss the results, and will also be available to answer investors’ questions.
To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your calls at least 10 minutes before the conference call commences. If you are unable to connect using the toll-free numbers, try the international dial-in number.
US: 1 888 668 9141
UK: 0 800 917 5108
ISRAEL: 03 918 0609
INTERNATIONAL: +972 3 918 0609
At: 9:00am Eastern Time, 6:00am Pacific Time, 4:00pm Israel Time
For those unable to listen to the live call, a replay of the call will be available for three months from the day after the call under the investor relations section of Silicom’s website.
Silicom Ltd. is an industry-leading provider of high-performance networking solutions designed to increase the throughput and availability of networking appliances and server-based systems.
Silicom’s large and growing base of OEM customers includes most of the market-leading players in the areas of WAN Optimization, Security and other mission-critical gateway applications. Silicom’s products include a variety of multi-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet server adapters, innovative internal and external BYPASS solutions and advanced Smart adapters, including SSL encryption solutions and Redirector adapters.
In addition, Silicom's patented SETAC (Server To Appliance Converter) product family is a unique solution that enables standard servers to be configured as network appliances with high-density front networking ports and no-hassle port modularity.
For more information, please visit: www.silicom.co.il.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks