|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 08:14 AM EST||
TAMPA, Fla., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that Noreen Parker has been named General Manager of WTTA-TV (MY TV Tampa Bay) in Tampa, Florida. The announcement was made by Steve Marks, Chief Operating Officer of Sinclair's television group.
In making the announcement, Mr. Marks said, "Noreen brings strong, sales leadership skills and television station management experience. We look forward to building on her digital media sales successes and the many relationships she has developed during her years in the Tampa market."
"This is an exciting time to join Sinclair Broadcast Group, and I am thrilled to assume leadership responsibilities for WTTA," commented Noreen Parker. "I look forward to working with the team to build on the solid foundation in place and to broaden the station's level of viewer and customer engagement."
Ms. Parker most recently and since 2009 served as Corporate Director News and Digital Media Sales for Bright House Networks. Prior to that and from 2005, Ms. Parker served as President and Chief Operating Officer of ReacTV Network/7.TV and from 2003 was the owner of Parker Marketing and Communications. During her career, Ms. Parker has served in various station sales and management positions, including as President and General Manager of WTSP-TV in Tampa. Ms. Parker received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Marketing, from Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh and has completed the NAB Executive Development Program at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management and the Center for Creative Leadership Executive Leadership Program.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies, owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to 87 television stations in 47 markets. Sinclair's television group is affiliated with all major networks and reaches approximately 27% of all U.S. television households. For more information, please visit Sinclair's website at www.sbgi.net.
SOURCE Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher