|By Business Wire||
|January 2, 2013 07:18 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r2cj3/2013_u_s_major) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Major Appliance Manufacturing Industry-Capital & Expenses Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Major Appliance Manufacturing Industry-Capital & Expenses Report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the cost of materials, capital expenditures, inventories, rentals, and other expenses nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and up to 900 metro areas. Expenses categories include materials used, payroll, human resources benefits, health insurance, retirement/pension plans, advertising, taxes, depreciation, electricity, fuels, equipment, repair/maintenance, and software. Capital expenditures include building, machinery, vehicles, and computer equipment. The report also includes industry definition, a breakdown by establishments size and industry size estimates (establishments, sales and employment).
Barnes Reports' Capital & Expenses reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 33522: Appliance Manufacturing Industry. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing household-type cooking appliances, household-type laundry equipment, household-type refrigerators, upright and chest freezers, and other electrical and nonelectrical major household-type appliances, such as dishwashers, water heaters, and garbage disposal units.
- Appliance Stores
- Home Improvement Stores
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Home Centers
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 33522 - Appliance Manufacturing is:
100% comparable to SIC 3631 - Home Cooking Equipment Manufacturing
100% comparable to SIC 3632 - Refrigerators & freezers Manufacturing
- Household cooking equipment
- Indoor cooking equipment
- Convection ovens, including portable: household
- Electric ranges, domestic
- Gas ranges, domestic
- Microwave ovens, including portable: household
- Stoves, disk
- Barbecues, grills, and braziers (outdoor cooking)
- Household refrigerators and freezers
- Freezers, home and farm
- Ice boxes, household: metal or wood
- Refrigerator cabinets, household: metal and wood
- Refrigerators, mechanical and absorption: household
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r2cj3/2013_u_s_major
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher