|By Business Wire||
|January 2, 2013 07:01 AM EST||
Natus Medical Incorporated (Nasdaq:BABY) today announced that Jim Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, will make a presentation at the J.P. Morgan 31st Annual Healthcare Conference. The conference is being held at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco on January 6-10, 2013. Mr. Hawkins is scheduled to present at 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time (3:30 p.m. ET) on Thursday, January 10, 2013. Attendance at the J.P. Morgan 30th Annual Healthcare Conference is by invitation only.
Investors may listen to a live webcast and view a copy of the slide presentation online via the “Investors” section of the Company’s web site at http://investor.natus.com. The recorded webcast will be accessible online for at least 30 days.
About Natus Medical
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Product offerings include computerized neurodiagnostic systems for audiology, neurology, polysomnography, and neonatology, as well as newborn care products such as hearing screening systems, phototherapy devices for the treatment of newborn jaundice, head-cooling products for the treatment of brain injury in newborns, incubators to control the newborn's environment, and software systems for managing and tracking disorders and diseases for public health laboratories.
Additional information about Natus Medical can be found at www.natus.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks