|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 07:01 AM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- Giant Tiger is Canada's low price giant! We are ushering in the New Year with our .99 cent event. Stock up on 1.7L Five Alive (regularly $1.99), Wonder+ English Muffins (regularly $2.19) or Maple Leaf Chicken Pie, all for only 99 cents each.
We have everything for much less - you can count on it! Deal Alert - stock up on Folgers coffee for $6.97! Xtra Value bathroom tissue is only $3.97 for 32 rolls, Kellogg's Value Pack Pop Tarts are only $3.97 and Post Honey Bunches of Oats is $1.97.
It's a New Year! Get fit and spend less. Buy the ladies ACX Sport Warm Up Jacket and receive a 12 pack of Fernbrook natural spring water for FREE! Ladies yoga pants are available for $10 and ladies ACX push up sports bras are only $12 (compared at $17.99). Deal Alert - men's athletic hoodies are $20 (compared at $29.99), men's athletic pants are $18 and men's athletic shorts are $10.
Pick up lots of workout gear for much less! Soft dumbbells are $8 each, push up bars are $10 and don't forget to grab a few yoga sports towels which are a great deal at $9.97 each.
Enjoy a manufacturer's clearance on designer window panels. Organza, voile or faux-silk grommet panels are $15 - that is 50% less than the compared at price! Jacquard window panels are $10 each and are available in a giant colour selection.
This flyer ends January 9, 2013. Go to www.gianttiger.com to check out our flyer online!
Giant Tiger has been a proud Canadian company since... FOREVER!
About Giant Tiger:
Giant Tiger is Canada's low price Giant! We are the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on trend family fashions, groceries, and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa's Byward Market, the privately held company has grown to over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow Tiger logo are not only where Canadians shop more and spend less, but they help bring communities together. Giant Tiger has a long-standing tradition of supporting surrounding communities and corporate stewardship. In 2012, Giant Tiger donated more than $2 million to more than 700 local associations and charities across Canada. For more information about the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger or follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since FOREVER! #CanadaPROUD
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks