|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
HOUSTON, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MRC Global Inc. (NYSE:MRC) announced today that the company's U.S. operating subsidiary, McJunkin Red Man Corporation, has completed the previously announced acquisition of the operating assets of Production Specialty Services, Inc.
Headquartered in Midland, Texas and established in 1990, Production Specialty Services adds 18 service locations, including one distribution center, in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford shale regions of Texas and New Mexico to MRC's current location network.
"We are pleased to have completed this acquisition and welcome all of the Production Specialty Services employees to MRC," Andrew R. Lane, MRC Chairman, President and CEO said. "I look forward to combining our strengths to better serve our customers in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford shale."
More About MRC
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, MRC, a Fortune 500 company, is the largest global distributor of pipe, valve, and fittings (PVF) and related products and services to the energy industry, based on sales, and supplies these products and services across each of the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. More information about MRC can be found at www.mrcglobal.com.
James E. Braun, Executive Vice President
and Chief Financial Officer
Ken Dennard, Managing Partner
Dennard Rupp Gray & Lascar, LLC
SOURCE MRC Global Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks