|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 06:15 AM EST||
HELSINKI, FINLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- Metso Corporation's press release on January 2, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. local time
Metso's management will host pre-silent Q&A sessions prior to stepping into silent period. The purpose of these sessions is to serve all financial community parties equally and increase understanding of the earlier stated information. No new information will be disclosed but the aim is to clarify information on our operations and operating environment. Therefore, we don't intend to publish separate releases in connection with these events.
Year 2013 the pre-silent Q&A sessions will be held at: Before publication of the full year 2012 results on Thursday, January 10, 2013at 3:00 p.m. local time (Finland)
* Before publication of January-March 2013 Interim Review on Wednesday, March, 27, 2013at 3:00 p.m. local time (Finland)
* Before publication of January-June 2013 Interim Review on Monday, June, 17, 2013at 3:00 p.m. local time (Finland)
* Before publication of January-September 2013 Interim Review on Wednesday, October, 2, 2013at 3:00 p.m. local time (Finland)
Detailed information about the next conference call: Pre-silent Q&A session before publication of the full year 2012 results will be held on Thursday, January 10, 2013at: 3.00 p.m. EET (Helsinki), 1:00 p.m. GMT (London), 2:00 p.m. CET (Paris), 8:00 a.m. EDT (New York).
Metso's CEO Matti Kähkönen and CFO Harri Nikunen will be answering the questions.
The Q&A session can be participated through conference call (please see the details below). Questions can be presented during the call or by sending questions in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, January 9 by 12:00 noon EET (Helsinki).
Conference call participants are requested to dial in five minutes prior to the start of the teleconference at: US: +1 888 222 0364 Other countries: +44 20 7162 0177 Access code: 927 252
A replay of the conference call will be available for 7 days until January 17, 2013 at: +44 20 7031 4064 Access code: 927 252
A transcript of the event will be available on our website, www.metso.com/investorwebcasts, on Friday, January 11, 2013.
Welcome to our pre-silent Q&A session!
Juha Rouhiainen VP, Investor Relations
Metso is a global supplier of technology and services to customers in the process industries, including mining, construction, pulp and paper, power, and oil and gas. Our 30,000 professionals based in over 50 countries deliver sustainability and profitability to customers worldwide. Expect results. www.metso.com , www.twitter.com/metsogroup
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Metso Corporation via Thomson Reuters ONE [HUG#1667758]
For further information, please contact:
Investor Relations Coordinator
tel. +358 20 484 3117
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher