|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 03:01 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EquiLend, a leading provider of global securities finance trading and post trade services, announced today the launch of DataLend, a new market data provider for the global securities finance market.
EquiLend has an established position as a partner to the industry with a dataset from the largest players, resulting in high integrity data. By applying proprietary quantitative cleansing methods, the quality of DataLend's data is excellent. Its screens are fast, easy-to-use, and intuitive. DataLend's securities finance data is global in reach and covers all asset classes, regions, and markets.
Ben Glicher, CIO of EquiLend, comments, "After an intensive and extended beta phase, it is evident that we are bringing top quality, thoroughly cleansed, unadulterated data to the securities finance market. We believe that our data is more than just competitive and it is our aim to become the industry leader in global securities finance market data."
DataLend is a new data provider from EquiLend, a leading provider of trading and post trade services for the securities finance industry backed by 10 global financial institutions: BlackRock; Credit Suisse; Goldman Sachs; J.P. Morgan Clearing; J.P. Morgan; Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley; Northern Trust; State Street; and UBS. DataLend has offices in New York, Toronto, London and Hong Kong.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher