|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 02:00 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- Following the launch of their mobile website earlier this year, UK short break specialists Center Parcs have announced that even more of their website's features can now be accessed through your smartphone.
You can now easily book indoor and outdoor activities through the Center Parcs mobile site, as well as spa sessions and treatments at the Aqua Sana Spa, and make reservations at any of the on-site restaurants. Things to do can be booked in advance whilst planning your break or during your stay at one of the four locations across the UK.
Other features of the mobile site include the option to book your break, learn what's on offer at each of the Center Parcs villages, and view a video and photo gallery.
With nearly one in three adults in the UK owning a smartphone according to recent reports, the ability to book travel via mobile websites is an important option for customers. Global mobile searches increased by 400% in 2011 alone, and consumer demand for mobile optimised sites is expected to soar in 2013, according to an IAB and Crowd DNA study.
The enhanced site is accessible by visiting http://www.centerparcs.co.uk from your smartphone; if you are using Android 2.2 or iOs 4.1 and above, you will be redirected to the mobile site. Share your thoughts at http://www.facebook.com/CenterParcsUK or at @centerparcsuk.
Notes to Editors:
Center Parcs further information:
An alternative to UK holiday parks, Center Parcs offers its guests short break stays over the weekend (Friday to Monday) or midweek (Monday to Friday), 365 days a year.
1. The four locations across the UK are Sherwood Forest (Nottinghamshire), Elveden Forest (Suffolk), Longleat Forest (Wiltshire) and Whinfell Forest, (Cumbria). 2. Center Parcs celebrates its 25th year in 2012. 3. Center Parcs has been awarded the following accolades since 2008: the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection, Visit Britain 5 Star Rating, Hospitality Assured, Tommy Award for Best UK Holiday Provider, Biodiversity Benchmark - Land Management, Carbon Trust Standard, Good Spa Guide Award, ISO14001, Investors in People. 4. Since 2011 Center Parcs experienced an average annual occupancy of 97%. 5. Center Parcs offers short breaks all year round and welcomes over 1.6 million guests each year, 96% of guests expressing an intention to return.
Center Parcs press office team:
0207 025 6665
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks