|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 12:41 AM EST||
MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Steven Drobny, of Drobny Global Asset Management (DGAM), has announced his resignation from Drobny Global Conferences L.P and Drobny Global Trading LLC, the general partner for Drobny Global Conferences LP.
The decision follows Steven Drobny's full resignation from the Drobny Global Advisors research business last year. This action completes his separation from former business partner, Andres Drobny. Going forward, Steven is thrilled to focus 100% of his time on Drobny Global Asset Management.
Media Contact: Mickey Mandelbaum Muirfield Partners, (310) 785-0810, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Drobny Global Asset Management
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks