|By PR Newswire||
|January 1, 2013 08:34 PM EST||
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Jan. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Ongage, the makers of OngageConnect™, announces that they have reached a new milestone, and now have built-in plug-and-play connectivity to 25 major Email Service Provider vendors and cloud SMTP services.
OngageConnect™ is the world's first decentralized email marketing gateway, where organizations can seamlessly route their emails simultaneously via multiple vendors from one convenient email marketing front-end. The platform's unique multi-vendor setup enables organizations to optimize email deliverability, inbox placement and ROI, by harnessing the strength of multiple email delivery services. With built-in connectivity to 25 major email marketing vendors, including all leading cloud SMTP infrastructures services, marketers can get up and running in a very short time, and easily choose and utilize the vendors that best fit their business needs.
Ongage's SMB clients, find OngageConnect™'s front-end for cloud SMTP relays, particularly compelling, as not all SMTP services come with a full-featured email marketing front-end. With OngageConnect™, SMBs can enjoy all the technological benefits of cloud SMTP infrastructure services, with the convenience of a full-featured email marketing front-end. Moreover OngageConnect™ offers robust and in-depth email delivery and email performance analytics. All of this, coupled with low entry costs, makes OngageConnect™ a highly compelling email marketing platform and front-end for organizations looking to utilize cloud SMTP services in their email delivery mix.
Ongage is partnered with the following cloud SMTP services: Dyn, SocketLabs, SendGrid, MYSMTP, Amazon SES and comes with out-of-the-box, plug-and-play connectivity to all of them.
Ongage was founded in 2010 by a team of email marketers with over 7 years of extensive experience in email systems, infrastructure, APIs, ESPs, SMTPs and MTA gateways.
Ongage used their expertise to develop OngageConnect™ an innovative SaaS (Software as a Service) email marketing platform that harnesses the strength of multiple email service providers enabling organizations to optimize deliverability and maximize ROI.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks