|By Business Wire||
|January 1, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
Michael Kohler, founder and CEO of Milestone Systems, Inc., named Mark Greer president of the company, effective January 1, 2013. Greer has been Chief Operating Officer of the network security integrator for 4 years and an employee since 2003.
Greer now fully carries the tactical responsibility for executing on growth opportunities across North America, as well as day-to-day oversight responsibilities for operations, sales, marketing, finance, engineering and services.
“Mark was instrumental over the past decade,” Kohler said, “in our annual double digit growth and in shaping the team into the strong value-added integration and IT services company it is today. This change gives Mark more direct authority over our future growth and expansion, and gives me the opportunity to be more strategic with major customers and business partners.”
Prior to joining Milestone Systems, Greer worked at UnitedHealth Group where he was Vice President of Information Technology, responsible for all aspects of operations and service delivery. Earlier, Mark was with Norwest Banks (now Wells Fargo) in Vice President and Director roles within the Information Technology organizations.
About Milestone Systems, Inc.
Delivering high availability and network security for mission-critical applications since 2000, Milestone Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Minnesota and has sales/engineering offices in Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina. As a value-added integrator focused on enhancing networks, Milestone serves IT clients in 4 main ways:
- Network Infrastructure for security, high application availability, acceleration, manageability, performance
- Consulting on IT Projects around network security and application availability
- Training in F5 Networks, Juniper, Blue Coat, and Palo Alto Networks technologies
- Managed Services including 24x7x365 technical support, installation & implementation, web app security, devices audits, Tech-on-Tap and Gap Coverage technical support.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?