|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 06:00 PM EST||
JOLIET, Ill., Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Two of Kia's most popular vehicles were recently named by Strategic Vision as their best values among new car buyers. The 2013 Kia Sorento and the 2013 Kia Sportage were the number one ranked vehicles in the medium and small SUV segments in the Total Value Index conducted by Strategic Vision. Bill Jacobs Kia has these two vehicles in stock and they would love the opportunity to show you the 2013 Kia Sorento in Chicago, IL and the Sportage too.
These two Kia crossovers were chosen from over 350 new vehicles and from over 77,000 different buyers who bought new cars from September 2011 until June 2012. The buyers were surveyed and revealed that they were big fans of the Kia Sorento and Sportage due to the great features and outstanding innovation that Kia provides in their new vehicles. Kia vehicles have a high level of sophistication, style, performance and efficiency and these two vehicles epitomize those characteristics.
Bill Jacobs Kia is very proud of the recent awards and would like to invite anyone to come in to the dealership and take these two for a test-drive. The Sorento and Kia Sportage offer the best in functionality and value and are truly great values.
For more information, please visit www.billjacobskia.com or call (866) 407-1992.Media Contact:
Max Jacobs Bill Jacobs Kia, (866) 407-1992, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Bill Jacobs Kia
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London