|By Marketwired .||
|December 31, 2012 06:00 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/31/12 -- Essex Angel Capital Inc. (TSX VENTURE:EXC) (the "Corporation") announces the filing of its audited financial results for the year ended August 31, 2012. The Corporation's audited financial statements for the year ended August 31, 2012 and the related Management's Discussion and Analysis are available on www.sedar.com.
Neither TSX-V nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX-V) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks