|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 05:03 PM EST||
DENTON, Texas, Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Northstar Bank of Texas ("Northstar"), a state chartered banking association headquartered in Denton, Texas, a member of Carlile Bancshares, Inc. ("Carlile"), a bank holding company headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, takes great pleasure in announcing that as of December 28, 2012 it has acquired controlling interest in Goldome Financial, Inc. ("Goldome"), a Texas limited liability company headquartered in Flower Mound, Texas.
Northstar is directed by Tom C. Nichols, its Chairman of the Board, and Tony Clark its President and Chief Executive Officer. With assets over one billion, Northstar is the largest community bank in Denton County, Texas, and one of the largest in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. With the Goldome acquisition, Northstar continues to expand its treasury management product line and mortgage division, consistent with its focus on supporting its customers with full-service solutions.
Goldome was established in January of 2010 by the three partners of the Texas-based law firm of Black, Mann & Graham, L.L.P., same being Tom Black, Calvin Mann, and Greg Graham. The three founders of Goldome have taken an active involvement in the growth of the company and will continue to be involved in Goldome's future. Managed since its formation by Pamela Robinson, a multi-year veteran of warehouse lending, Goldome was formed for the purpose of providing warehouse lines of credit to the mortgage lending industry operating in Texas and other states, for the purpose of funding mortgage loan transactions. Ms. Robinson will continue to lead Goldome.
Formed in 2010, Carlile was established to invest in community banks throughout the Southwest, including Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Colorado. Founders Tom C. Nichols and Don E. Cosby have a legacy of banking experience with over 30 years buying and operating financial institutions. Mr. Nichols serves as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and Mr. Cosby serves as President and Chief Operating Officer of Carlile. Messrs. Cosby and Nichols have maintained a focus on community banks throughout their careers. As a consequence, Carlile has significant capital committed to provide the resources to acquire and grow community banks and fulfill the company's mission statement over a multi-year time period.
The parties have moved forward with this new ownership structure on the firm belief that the additional ownership expertise and resources being brought to bear in Goldome's operating platform will provide expanded funding capability and enhanced service levels for the customers of Goldome.
The principals of Northstar, Carlile and Goldome look forward to this new chapter in the evolution of Goldome and the furtherance of existing customer relationships and the establishment of new ones.
SOURCE Northstar Bank of Texas
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London