|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 04:49 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- It was announced today that LMK Technologies and Perma-Liner Industries have reached a settlement agreement in their outstanding patent infringement litigation, venued in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and amicably resolved all differences. Details were not disclosed and remain confidential under the terms of the agreement. However, as a result of the settlement, Perma-Liner has agreed to enter into a license agreement with LMK for future use of certain LMK patents and technology, including LMK's patented technology for lining through a clean out.
LMK and Perma-Liner are North America's two leading providers of trenchless lateral renewal and rehabilitation, via cured-in-place-pipe ("CIPP") for municipalities, homeowners and contractors.
Media Contact Information:
SOURCE LMK Technologies; Perma-Liner
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks