|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 04:47 PM EST||
RICHMOND, Va., Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Penny auction websites continued to gain momentum in 2012, so the Penny Auction List went a step further to help consumers win more often and save more money.
To help bidders achieve greater success with entertainment shopping, the Penny Auction List hired Emma Stebbins, a Probability & Statistics major at the College of William and Mary. Emma's primary responsibility was to develop data-driven strategy articles for sites like QuiBids, Beezid and BidCactus.
During the summer of 2012, Emma invested countless hours into building the best data-driven strategy articles on the web. From the best gift cards to target on QuiBids, to the easiest Cherry Auctions to win at Beezid, Emma's insights offer valuable insights to new and experienced bidders alike.
Joshua Waldron, the founder of PennyAuctionList.com, had this to say about Ms. Stebbins work:
"Emma has a love for numbers and an uncanny ability to interpret data. Though I don't share that same passion, the penny auction strategy articles that she developed are incredibly useful and far beyond the scope of what I originally envisioned…"
Waldron went on to say:
"Our bidders have a great strategy advantage if they read Emma's articles and take her advice seriously."
Ms. Stebbins will conduct additional data analyses for bidders in 2013, allowing the Penny Auction List to continue offering industry-leading strategy articles. Bidders will also have the opportunity to request specific criteria for future strategy articles.
PennyAuctionList.com also hosts the Internet's most trusted directory of penny auctions. Sites featured in their directory all meet a strict set of criteria before being featured.
This carefully-filtered list of penny auctions protects bidders from fraudulent websites. Highlights include a place for site reviews, easy access to exclusive promo codes and great free bid offers.
More information on penny auctions can be found at the Penny Auction List, or in the groundbreaking penny auction strategy book, Penny Wise: The Complete Guide to Saving Money with Online Penny Auctions.
SOURCE Penny Auction List
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks