|By Marketwired .||
|December 31, 2012 04:30 PM EST||
JACKSONVILLE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/31/12 -- Fortegra Financial Corporation (NYSE: FRF) today announced effective December 31, 2012, the Company closed on the acquisition of 4Warranty Corporation. 4Warranty is a leading warranty and extended service contract administrator with extensive expertise in furniture, electronics, appliance, lawn and garden, and fitness equipment. 4Warranty complements the company's rapidly expanding warranty business within its Payment Protection segment.
"We are pleased with the progress we have made developing our warranty and service contract business and it continues to be a growth focus for the Company," said Richard Kahlbaugh, Chief Executive Officer of Fortegra. "The acquisition of a quality administration company provides us with a vertically integrated solution, expanding our risk management and service capabilities to our clients."
Fortegra Financial Corporation is an insurance services company that provides distribution and administration services and insurance-related products to insurance companies, insurance brokers and agents and other financial services companies in the United States. Fortegra's brands include: Life of the South, Consecta, Bliss & Glennon (B&G), eReinsure (eRe), Motor Clubs, Pacific Benefits Group (PBG), Universal Equipment Recovery Group (UERG), and South Bay Acceptance Corporation (SBAC).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?