|By Marketwired .||
|December 31, 2012 01:59 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/31/12 -- Columbus Energy Limited (TSX VENTURE:CEL) ("Columbus Energy" or the "Company") announces that it is not proceeding with the acquisition of the El Paredon mineral deposit in Spain announced July 17, 2012 or the acquisition of the Calatrava deposit also located in Spain, announced July 19, 2012. Market conditions did not allow the projects to be financed.
The Company is continuing to monitor progress and offer legal and technical support to Spolka Weglowa Jaworzno (SWJ) the wholly owned Polish subsidiary of Vesado Limited.
The Company has a right of first refusal over all of the shares of Vesado Limited who, through SWJ, is involved in the process to access the remaining coal resource at the Jan Kanty Coal mine in Upper Silesia.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Columbus Energy Limited
(604) 684 7619
(604) 684 7346 (FAX)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks