|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 01:21 PM EST||
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Team Health Holdings Inc. ("TeamHealth") (NYSE:TMH) announced today that the sole bookrunner has partially exercised its option to purchase up to 1,200,000 additional shares of common stock in connection with TeamHealth's previously announced secondary offering. Pursuant to the option, 792,572 shares of TeamHealth's common stock were sold by its principal stockholder, Ensemble Parent LLC ("Ensemble"), an investment fund affiliated with The Blackstone Group L.P. The sale of the option shares closed today. On December 24, 2012, 8,000,000 shares of TeamHealth's common stock were sold by Ensemble. TeamHealth did not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering.
Credit Suisse acted as sole bookrunner for the offering.
This offering was made solely by means of a prospectus. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained from: Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, via telephone: +1 (800) 221-1037, or by e-mail: email@example.com. Electronic copies of the prospectus and the prospectus supplement are available on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
TeamHealth is one of the largest providers of outsourced physician staffing solutions for hospitals in the United States. Through its multiple service lines located in 17 regional sites, TeamHealth's more than 8,500 affiliated healthcare professionals provide emergency medicine, anesthesia, hospital medicine, urgent care, and pediatric staffing and management services to more than 800 civilian and military hospitals, clinics, and physician groups in 47 states.
SOURCE Team Health Holdings Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher