|By Business Wire||
|December 31, 2012 12:35 PM EST||
Entertainment Arts Research Inc. (EARI) continues to move forward with its master plan of being a leading high tech marketing and game development firm by adding some key foundation pieces. On December 28th they completed the acquisition of purchasing the database infrastructure from Sail Marketing and have brought in a premier world-class international web design team from India.
Joe Saulter, CEO of EARI said “With the two newest acquisitions along with purchasing Daily App Dream in November, EARI now has the capability to provide their client’s web design, hosting with monitoring software, website optimization, create customer databases and feature developers apps and games in front of their 400,000 plus a month user audience through Daily App Dream. The two new acquisitions only represent two of the seven acquisitions we are looking to close by the first quarter of 2013.”
If EARI closes part or all the remaining five companies they are in negotiations with now it will create between $10 to $22 million in revenue for EARI in 2013. “We are targeting companies with at least six years of history providing outstanding services that will help us and our clients maximize their customer base,” said Joe Saulter.
All seven companies will have combined revenue of $22 million for 2012. EARI feels confident they will achieve their goals of creating a reacquiring revenue stream of at least $10 million with their new services in 2013. Joe Saulter added “Today with social media playing such an important role in analytical marketing you really need an innovative game development technology company such as EARI to understand and implement our game development experience to address social media marketing. Older marketing firms that are more traditional in their marketing process will look to our services to help them with their social and interactive media needs because it will be too expensive for the traditional marketing firms to offer our superior technology services themselves.”
EARI plans to add between 10 to 35 new jobs in 2013 to help support their new marketing services for their clients.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher