|By Marketwired .||
|December 31, 2012 12:13 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/31/12 -- Martina Minerals (TSX VENTURE:MTN) the Board of Martina Minerals ("Martina") wish to announce the following changes to the Board of Directors.
Changes to the Board of Directors:
Mr Grant Sawiak and Mr Harvey McKenzie have resigned from the Board with immediate effect and, subject to regulatory approval, Mr John Robertson has been appointed.
Back ground information on Mr Robertson:
John Robertson holds a B Sc. in engineering from the University of St Andrews and a PhD from the University of Dundee. He holds both British and Canadian citizenship.
In 1975, he joined the Ultramar group of companies where he held a number of senior positions in Montreal, Toronto, New York and London gaining experience in corporate development, investor relations and supply operations. Much of his career at Ultramar was with the principal Canadian subsidiary, Ultramar Canada, where he was senior vice president corporate development and subsequently senior vice president supply operations.
In 1992, he joined Durlacher, a UK stockbroker in London, where he advised corporate finance clients. From February 1995 until his retirement in June 2005 he was a director of Nabarro Wells & Co., the London based independent corporate finance advisory firm where he brought a number of significant oil and gas and mining companies to AIM.
He is a non-executive director of Elixir Petroleum Limited, the ASX listed Oil Company. Since its admission to AIM in May 2006 he has been a non-executive director of Prosperity Minerals Holdings Limited, a holding company for a group with property and cement manufacturing investments in China and an importer of iron ore into the People's Republic of China.
Change of Head Office
The company's Head Office is being moved to C/- Marrelli Support Services Inc. 36, Toronto Street, Suite 1000 Toronto, Ontario M5C 2C5 Tel + 1 (416) 848-9407 Fax + 1 (416) 361-0923.
For additional information please see the Corporation's website www.martinaminerals.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Willie McLucas, President and CEO, Martina Minerals Corp.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks