|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
SAN MATEO, Calif., Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The GoPro HERO3, the world's most versatile camera, was featured at #7 on YouTube's most-watched ads of 2012, AdWeek announced Thursday. The incredible ad, composed of action footage recorded by GoPro users, has recorded over 12 million views to date since its release in mid-October.
"We're trying to build one of the most exciting brands in the world by capturing, creating, and sharing some of the most engaging content in the world. In just two months, our HERO3 video is already our most shared, and one of our most watched GoPro videos of all-time," said Kash Shaikh, GoPro Senior Director of Communications and Social Marketing. "It's amazing to see that our customers are as inspired by our content as we are by theirs… and of course, YouTube is the perfect platform to enable this passionate sharing of rad content."
GoPro, which sold its first camera in 2004, debuts on the AdWeek list amongst some of the world's most recognizable brands including Nike, Old Spice, Toyota, and Chevrolet.
"While there's no doubt that GoPro's amazing success is largely to do with their incredible products, we're proud that our online marketing work has contributed at least a little to their global domination," PPC Associates CEO David Rodnitzky said.
PPC Associates' roster of 60+ clients, with over $150 million of annual spend, includes e-commerce, lead gen, private-sale sites, and B2B. The agency recently scored 91% on a Net Promoter System® study measuring client satisfaction and is accepting inquiries from savvy and growing prospective clients. Information can be found at www.ppcassociates.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
1710 S Amphlett Blvd., Suite 320
San Mateo, CA 94003
650 539-4124 email@example.com
Hillary Read, PPC Associates Marketing Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org; 603 359-0039
SOURCE PPC Associates
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks