|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 11:32 AM EST||
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomas W. Hayde, an associate with Spencer Fane since 2006, was recently elected to the partnership. The promotion is effective on January 1, 2013.
"Tom Hayde has demonstrated outstanding legal skills, proven leadership abilities, and an exceptional dedication to client service," said Patrick Whalen, Spencer Fane Chairman. "His election will strengthen the firm's St. Louis-based litigation practice and we are confident that he will continue to serve the firm and its clients with distinction."
Mr. Hayde's practice focuses on commercial disputes, insurance coverage, product liability and toxic tort litigation. He received his J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis, where received the honor of Highest Distinction in Public Service. In law school, he served as President of the ACLU chapter and was involved with the Environmental Law Society. Mr. Hayde received his bachelor's degree in Philosophy and Religion from Truman State University, Kirksville, Missouri. In addition to his professional activities, Tom serves as a Trustee to the ACLU of Eastern Missouri. He lives in St. Louis with his wife, Michelle Akinsiku Hayde, and their daughter, Lillian.
Contact: Jennifer Collet, 1-816-292-8282, email@example.com
SOURCE Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher