|By Marketwired .||
|December 31, 2012 11:23 AM EST||
MISSOULA, MT--(Marketwire - December 31, 2012) - TerraEchos, Inc., a next-generation big data analytics company in Missoula, MT, announced today that it's beginning the new year at 805 West Spruce Street in Missoula's Warehouse District.
The newly remodeled 2,900 sq.ft. office will handle TerraEchos' technical, team and customer needs. The office will allow TerraEchos the room to make immediate new hires and the ability to double in size as the company continues to grow.
In addition to a much improved programming environment, meeting rooms, offices and security, the new location provides significant benefits for employees including complimentary employee parking, onsite showers, and a full kitchen. The new space sits on one of Missoula's many bike paths and an indoor bike rack completes the alternative transportation initiative.
"I'm pleased to be part of TerraEchos' next big step amongst a great mix of Missoula businesses," said newly appointed Chief Operating Officer, Misti James. "We are excited to give our employees ample space and amenities that can expand our company culture and improve our customer's experience."
"This move signifies a major commitment by TerraEchos and our investors," said President Bill Hartman. "We had outgrown our last location, needing more room for people, for computer hardware, and for customer meetings and demonstrations. Our new home location gives us a great base for 2013!"
TerraEchos, a next-generation big-data analytics company, has deployed the first platform to fuse and filter massive amounts of live complex structured and unstructured data on the fly -- and simultaneously and continuously to analyze the data, extract meaningful information and act upon it, in the moment. Unlike database-centric approaches to high-speed, high-volume data analysis, the TerraEchos platform is not constrained by the amount, type or speed of the data: It continuously analyzes data while it is still in motion, without needing to store it. Based on a streaming operating system, and with analytics and visualization modules tuned to specific applications, the TerraEchos platform is ideal for defense, intelligence, infrastructure, emerging commercial and other markets where knowing and acting right now is critical. For more information, visit www.terraechos.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks