|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 10:31 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Taking a pulse on your customer base is hard, but even harder when everyone is on a time crunch. Rising Medical Solutions, a firm that provides medical bill review services for insurers, makes a point to hear from their clients each year. However, this year is incentivizing the feedback by tying a charity donation to the Company's annual customer surveys.
Rising joins the likes of other customer-focused companies – Apple, Southwest Airlines and Starbucks – that use a Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology to go beyond simply measuring customer satisfaction to measuring customer loyalty. Every year Rising strives to boost its score from the prior year. To gain the most feedback from their clients in 2012, Rising pledged to donate money to the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago for every completed survey. The funds donated help children who are struggling to fight life-threatening illnesses.
"We want to show our customers how important their feedback is and do some good. Not only are we listening to our clients' feedback, we're acting on it immediately by donating to an organization that has the power to transform the lives of children," says Deborah Tschiltsch, VP of Account Management at Rising.
Rising's Illinois office also contributes to Lurie Children's year-round by employees donating $100 each for the year to wear denim on non-Fridays; Rising matches this donation. Lurie Children's is one of more than a dozen charities Rising has been actively participating with in 2012. Some of the other charities include: Cigar Family School in the Dominican Republic, Living Beyond Breast Cancer and the Hunger Task Force Drive. A number of Rising's charities are employee-generated and driven.
About Rising Medical Solutions:
Rising Medical Solutions is a national medical cost containment firm that provides services like utilization review and medical bill review to workers compensation, auto, liability and group health payers. Inc. magazine ranks the Chicago-based company as one of the fastest growing private enterprises in America.
SOURCE Rising Medical Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?