|By Marketwired .||
|December 31, 2012 09:30 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/31/12 -- Kobex Minerals Inc. ("Kobex" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:KXM)(NYSE Amex:KXM)(NYSE MKT:KXM) announces the resignation of Alex Davidson as Director of Kobex Minerals Inc. Mr. Davidson has been a Director for Kobex since the Company's formation in October 2009. Roman Shklanka, Chairman of the Board of Directors on behalf of the Company thanks Mr. Davidson for his service and contribution to the Company.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Alfred Hills, President and CEO
KOBEX MINERALS INC.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher