|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 05:17 AM EST||
LONDON, December 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
In conformity with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules, we hereby notify the market of the following:
Royal Dutch Shell plc's (NYSE: RDS.A) (NYSE: RDS.B) capital consists of 3,772,388,687 A shares and 2,617,715,189 B shares, each with equal voting rights. Royal Dutch Shell plc holds no ordinary shares in Treasury.
The total number of A shares and B shares in issue is 6,390,103,876 and this figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculation by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Royal Dutch Shell plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Shell Media Relations
International, UK, European Press: +44(0)207-934-5550
Shell Investor Relations
United States: +1-713-241-2069
SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher