|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
NEW DELHI, December 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa, Bharti Airtel today announced that its broadband customers on both fixed-line and 3G USB can now win exciting prizes as they protect their online content with Airtel PC Secure, an antivirus solution offered by leading global security leader, F-Secure.
Customers can now subscribe to any of the Airtel PC secure packs and win exciting weekly prizes including 4GB and 2GB USB dongles and also stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy SIII. While existing customers who have bought PC secure on or after December 25, 2012 can enter the contest by sending an SMS <SECURE PC> to 5464, others can first subscribe or buy any monthly or annual PC secure pack and then send the SMS to enter the contest. For packs on fixed-line, customers can log on to http://app.airtel.in/pcsecure/ and http://www.airtel.in/3g/pcsecure for 3G USB. The offer is valid for customers subscribing the packs until February 25, 2013 but is not applicable for customers subscribing to the 3G USB 30-day Free Trial offer.
For PC Secure New Year Offer, Log on to: www.airtel.in/pcsecureoffer/.
About Bharti Airtel Limited:
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 4 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national and international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 262 million customers across its operations at the end of November 2012. To know more please visit, www.airtel.in.
While you concentrate on what is important to you, we make sure you are protected and safe online whether you are using a computer or a smartphone. We also backup and enable you to share your important files. Our services are available through over 200 operators around the world and trusted in millions of homes and businesses. Founded in 1988, F-Secure is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.Ltd.
www.f-secure.com | www.twitter.com/fsecure | www.facebook.com/f-secure
Primary Media Contact: Pratima Potturu, email@example.com, 91-9985513300
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London