|By Marketwired .||
|December 30, 2012 09:07 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/31/12 -- Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX:CSU) today announced that one of its wholly-owned subsidiaries obtained an arbitration ruling in relation to a previously disclosed customer dispute.
The arbitration ruling concluded that no amounts were owing from the subsidiary to the customer for the various claims made by the customer and that the customer owes the subsidiary approximately $10 million in fees for services provided and for amounts owing due to a breach of contract by the customer.
Constellation will follow the required procedures to confirm the award into a judgment and enforce it, and is currently assessing the impact of this ruling on its financial results.
Further details of the customer claim and dispute can be found in Constellation's September 30, 2012 unaudited financial statements and Management Discussion and Analysis under "Acquisition of certain software assets and liabilities from MAXIMUS Inc.".
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks