|By PR Newswire||
|December 30, 2012 06:01 PM EST||
BYRAM, N.J., Dec. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tom McCoy won $10,000 by entering his Pathmark receipt into national receipt lottery. On December 21st just before Christmas, Tom, a hard working union construction worker from New Jersey, was awarded his prize. Tom won entering his receipt using the Pick 5. ReceiptsToRiches.com is an online national receipt lottery game, which allows users to enter any receipt from any vendor into their lottery games. Prizes from $1,000 up to 10 million dollars are awarded.
"I can't believe it," says Tom and his wife. Tom said, "All I did was register and enter my 4 receipts that I had for the day, the next thing I know 2 weeks later they contacted me and told me I had won $10,000." They were joined by their 3 lovely boys who couldn't wait for Christmas to come. "Simple receipt information is used such as the zip code, date and time or the total is used to enter up to 8 receipt games. It's fun and easy to play, you also have unlimited entries daily," says Anthony Petrecca, the original founder. This time it was Pathmark, next time it can be a Chase Bank ATM, Macy's, or even a Mobil gas station receipt. Tom and his wife spend a lot of money weekly playing lottery games, "but no more," they say. "We get so many receipts throughout the day now we have free lottery tickets that we hold in our hands, we love it," they scream. ReceiptsToRiches.com has daily, weekly, monthly, holiday and year end games.
For further information or to schedule an interview, please contact Anthony Petrecca at email@example.com or 347-273-1359
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London