|By PR Newswire||
|December 30, 2012 10:00 AM EST||
BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc. announced today the immediate launch of Rizatriptan Benzoate Tablets. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted final approval for the Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for this product, which is being manufactured and supplied by Natco Pharma Limited, and will be available in both 5mg and 10mg strengths. Rizatriptan Benzoate Tablets are AB rated to Maxalt®, a $320 million dollar brand drug marketed by Merck. Maxalt® is a prescription medicine indicated for the acute treatment of migraines.
Breckenridge is a privately-held pharmaceutical marketing, research and development company founded in 1983 that markets a broad range of generic prescription products and Medical Foods in many therapeutic categories. The Breckenridge label is recognized by Wholesalers, Distributors, Chains, and Managed Care Accounts, as well as Retail Pharmacies nationwide. The company markets over 60 products in a variety of dosage forms including: Tablets, Capsules, Soft Gel Capsules, and Liquids, and Powders.
SOURCE Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks