|By Marketwired .||
|December 30, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/30/12 -- Dr. Kellie Leitch, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development and the Minister of Labour, will make an important announcement related to victims of crime.
Dr. Leitch will be available for a photo op and to answer questions from the media following the announcement.
Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local.
DATE: Sunday, December 30, 2012 TIME: 11:00 a.m. PLACE: Victims of Violence Canadian Centre For Missing Children 340-117 Centrepointe Drive Ottawa, Ontario
Office of Minister Finley
Media Relations Office
Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher