|By PR Newswire||
|December 29, 2012 07:00 AM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- iQue Repair (www.iquerepair.com), headquartered centrally in Utah, has teamed up with Bachelorette celebrity, Jef Holm and People Water (www.peoplewater.com) to accelerate building water wells in third world countries. iQue Repair, home of the No Deductible iSmart Monthly Protection Plan, is a leading provider of iDevice protection and repair services nationwide.
Now, when consumers purchase the monthly plan using People Water Promo Code, they will be contributing an unprecedented thirty percent of every payment for the building of these much needed wells; like the recent well built in Ghana, Africa.
Jef Holm (@JEFHOLM) approves of the iQue and People Water teaming arrangement to resource wells in areas of the world that lack this precious commodity. His tweets already show Jef's a fan of iQue because they've repaired his iPhone 5 twice since the iPhone was launched last September.
"We're excited about the number of lives that will be blessed with a successful program like this," commented KC Kelly, iQue Repair Owner. "With the aid of millions of AppleTM mobile device users, it's hoped that this initiative will help accelerate People Water's 'Drop for Drop' program to reach thousands of people who live in unsanitary conditions and don't have access to clean and fresh running water like we do."
To participate in this humanitarian effort with People Water, go to iSmart Monthly today and sign up with the promo code, PEOPLEWATER.
People Water is a premium bottled water company with a holistic approach to business that includes eco-friendly packaging, BPA free bottles (no leaching) filled with natural spring water, and a Drop for Drop initiative that provides clean water to people in need globally.
Though not affiliated with Apple, Inc., iQue Repair shares a common vision for providing quality products and repair services for AppleTM mobile devices and computers. iPhone®, iPod® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. iSmart ProtectionTM, iSmart EliteTM, and iSmart Monthly Plans are Trademarks of iQue Repair, LLC. iQue Repair, LLC is a member of the Utah Technology Counsel and finalists in Forbes' search for America's Most Promising Companies (AMPC).
Please contact David Elijah at 855-IQUEREPAIR for additional information on this People Water initiative or raising funds for your worthy cause.
SOURCE iQue Repair, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks