|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 07:05 PM EST||
MENLO PARK, Calif., Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Together with business partners across North America, Robert Half International (NYSE: RHI) recently completed its annual holiday drive, through which more than 14,000 toys and games, food items, and household necessities were distributed to local Boys & Girls Clubs and other agencies. Since 2006, more than 70,000 toys and additional goods have been provided through the program.
"What started as a small, community-based event in Chicago has grown into a program that reaches thousands of children and families throughout the United States," said Max Messmer, chairman and CEO of Robert Half International. "We are honored to assist our community partners with the good work they do during the holidays and throughout the year."
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International, the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm, is a recognized leader in professional consulting and staffing services, and is the parent company of Protiviti®, a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. The company's specialized staffing divisions include Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting and Robert Half® Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance; OfficeTeam®, for highly skilled office and administrative support professionals; Robert Half® Technology, for project and full-time technology professionals; Robert Half® Legal, for project and full-time staffing of lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel; and The Creative Group®, for interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals.
Robert Half International has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
SOURCE Robert Half International
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher