|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 06:37 PM EST||
OTTAWA, Dec. 28, 2012 /CNW/ - I was disappointed to learn of the acts of vandalism recently committed at the Stoney Creek Cricket Academy.
Throughout Canada, sport brings people of all backgrounds together and teaches values of mutual respect and fair play. These criminal acts will not change that.
As Minister of State (Sport), I have called the Stoney Creek Cricket Academy to express my support in these difficult circumstances.
SOURCE Canadian Heritage
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London