|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 06:06 PM EST||
JOLIET, III., Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Buying a sedan that is both functional and stylish can be difficult at times. When you want a powerful engine that is still efficient in that sedan, then you are facing an experience that can be tough to find. The 2014 Mazda6 can solve this. The newest sedan to come from Mazda is both functional, stylish, efficient and of course, fun to drive. Mazda re-designed the 6 sedan to fully encompass the Skyactiv Technology suite and it also features the KODO design. You will not find a better looking, driving or performing sedan than the 2014 Mazda6 in Chicago, IL.
The newly redesigned and reimagined Mazda6 will be available in mid to late January at Bill Jacobs Mazda. The dealership is extremely excited to offer this vehicle to the public and they are sure that there will be many interested people to come check it out. The new 2014 Mazda6 in Chicago will come with a 2.5-liter engine that can put out up to 189 horsepower. The fuel economy is over 30 miles per gallon and with all of the features, you will think you're in a luxury car.
Mazda has built their reputation on building cars that are fun to drive and the 2014 Mazda6 will definitely be that. With the entire suite of Skyactiv Technology, the car will have been built from the ground up to be performance oriented. This performance comes on the heels of having the most efficient sedan on the market and the Mazda6 will be very efficient.
Come in to Bill Jacobs Mazda soon and check out the new 2014 Mazda6 in Chicago, IL for yourself. The dealership also has the popular 2013 Mazda3 in Chicago, IL for sale. The popular and Skyactiv Technology loaded 2013 Mazda CX-5 in Chicago, IL is also available at the dealership.
For more information please visit www.billjacobsmazda.com or call (866) 619-0069.
Media Contact: Max Jacobs Bill Jacobs Mazda, (866) 619-0069, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Bill Jacobs Mazda
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?