|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 06:03 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Trucks are supremely useful for a large population of consumers. But when people are looking for the most capable truck in the market, they regularly choose the 2013 Ford F-150. Mike Castrucci Ford of Milford is proud to offer the 2013 Ford F-150 in Cincinnati for its loyal customers.
One of the reasons that the Ford F-150 is such a loved truck in the marketplace is that it is available in 10 different models. This means that consumers are able to find a truck that fits their needs within the F-150 lineup. The 2013 Ford F-150 is available in the following trims: XL, STX, XLT, FX2, Lariat, FX4, SVT Raptor, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited. All of the trucks come with a variety of options, meaning consumers can cater them to their personal needs.
When considering what the best buy is for them, many consumers consider the stats. Again, the Ford F-150 excels with class-leading towing capacity of 11,300 pounds and hauling capacity of 3,120 pounds on certain models when properly equipped. Statistics like these make it obvious why consumers go for the F-150 when they really need a truck that will last. Business people also trust the Ford F-150 to carry their crew and equipment thanks to numbers like these.
The 2013 Ford F-150 is available at Mike Castrucci Ford of Milford, along with many other new and used cars near Cincinnati, OH. The dealership can be reached at 877-457-5458 or online at www.mikecastruccifordmilford.com.
Media Contact: Todd Williams Mike Castrucci Ford of Milford, 877-457-5458, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mike Castrucci Ford of Milford
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks