|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 06:00 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Versatility is a feature that is highly desirable on a vehicle, but not all cars can offer it. That isn't an issue with the 2013 Ford Escape in Cincinnati. The small Ford crossover, available at Mike Castrucci of Alexandria, is offered in four different trim levels – all of which offer both great fuel mileage and cargo space.
A variety of engine options come on the Escape models, with the base S having a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with a 6-speed automatic transmission. The next two trims, the SE and SEL, both feature a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine with EcoBoost. This version gets the best fuel mileage at 33 miles per gallon highway fuel efficiency. There is also a 2.0-liter four-cylinder EcoBoost engine available on the Escape Titanium.
While the efficiency on all models is impressive, the Escape also excels in available cargo and passenger capacity. Five passengers can comfortably be seated in the Escape, with passenger volume of 98.1 cubic feet. As for cargo room, the Escape boasts an impressive 67.8 cubic feet of space behind the first row of seating and 34.3 cubic feet behind the second row.
With efficiency and capability both among the best in the segment, the 2013 Ford Escape slots itself in as an ideal vehicle for a large number of consumers. The Escape can be seen in person now at Mike Castrucci of Alexandria, which features new and used cars in Cincinnati. Contact the dealership at 877-558-5487 or online at www.mikecastruccialexandria.com.
Media Contact: Todd Williams Mike Castrucci of Alexandria, 877-558-5487, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mike Castrucci of Alexandria
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks