|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 04:06 PM EST||
WALTHAM, Mass., Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alere Inc. (NYSE: ALR), a global leader in enabling individuals to take charge of their health at home through the merger of rapid diagnostics and health information technology, announced today that it will attend the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference being held January 7 – 10, 2013 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. Ron Zwanziger, Chief Executive Officer, and Jon Russell, Vice President, Finance, will attend. Mr. Zwanziger's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PST and will be made available to the public through a webcast accessible via http://jpmorgan.metameetings.com/webcasts/healthcare13/directlink?ticker=ALR, as well as through the company's website at http://www.alere.com/us/en/about/investor-relations/events.html.
A replay of the webcast will be available via the links above for approximately 30 days from the date of the webcast. During his presentation, Mr. Zwanziger may discuss and answer questions concerning business and financial developments and trends. His responses to questions, as well as other matters discussed during the webcast, may contain or constitute information that has not been disclosed previously.
By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health information technology, Alere enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life at home. Alere's global leading products and services, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on cardiology, infectious disease, toxicology and diabetes. Alere is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. For more information regarding Alere, please visit www.alere.com.
SOURCE Alere Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher