|By Marketwired .||
|December 28, 2012 04:01 PM EST||
TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX:HEG) ("Homeland" or the "Company") wishes to announce that effective December 20, 2012, the board of directors of Homeland has appointed Zeifmans LLP as the Company's new auditors, replacing MNP LLP ("MNP").
The decision to change auditors was not the result of any disagreement between the Company and MNP on any matter of accounting principals or practices, financial statement disclosure, or auditing scope or procedure.
Homeland Energy Group Ltd. (TSX:HEG) is a coal producer with operations in the Witbank area of South Africa. The company also has a large-scale development property in South Africa and exploration interests in Southern Africa. Homeland will continue to seek out interests in additional coal projects in South Africa and neighbouring countries as well as internationally. Homeland is a shareholder in Homeland Uranium Inc., a Canadian uranium exploration company focused on projects in Niger and the United States. Homeland Energy Group Ltd. is currently traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "HEG" with 471,204,149 common shares issued and outstanding. www.homelandenergygroup.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks