|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 03:51 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Deploy Technologies Inc., (CNSX: DEP) (PINKSHEETS: DPLY) announced today that the company has posted its 2013 First Quarter Financial Report.
ABOUT DEPLOY TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Deploy Technologies Inc. has developed a comprehensive suite of products focused on Fleet Data Management & Weigh Systems solutions. The core of our technology is based on the monitoring, storage and processing of hydraulic pressures data streams which are then used to address a wide range of applications including weight and loading calculations and warning systems for safety assurance initiatives.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
The statements contained above which are not historical are forward-looking statements that are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed, including but not limited to, certain delays beyond the Company's control with respect to market acceptance of new technologies or products, delays in testing and evaluation of products, and other.
SOURCE Deploy Technologies Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher