|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 03:50 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Urban Pace, the premier new home sales and marketing company for urban developers, today announced that President Lynn Hackney has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA). As a member of the Board, Hackney will assist the DCBIA in providing advocacy and member service functions for the real estate development industry in the District of Columbia.
"I'm honored to be joining the DCBIA, and I'm excited to begin contributing to their important work," said Hackney. "This is a wonderful opportunity to represent my colleagues and to collaborate with some of the best real estate minds in the region."
Hackney brings over two decades of real estate experience to the DCBIA. During her career she has piloted marketing and sales for more than $1.4B in assets and, through her work on Urban Pace, has become an undisputed leader in urban new home sales in Washington, DC. Prior to Urban Pace, Hackney owned and managed a Washington, DC area real estate company that grew into one of the largest franchised brokerages in the United States.
About Urban Pace:
Urban Pace, LLC is a privately owned company that has been in the business of selling and marketing urban real estate for more than 12 years. The Urban Pace portfolio of properties exceeds 2.2M square feet of urban condominiums and townhomes in the urban Washington, DC market area. For more information, please visit www.urbanpace.com or call (202) 296-1203. Follow Urban Pace on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Public Relations Account Manager | Blue Bug Digital
202.248.5848 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Urban Pace
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?