|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 03:35 PM EST||
ATLANTA, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Automotive retailing's superstar and Certified Professional Speaker, Jim "Alpha Dawg" Ziegler, brings his highly successful Internet Battle Plan XII to the Crowne Plaza Ravinia in Atlanta on January 16th-17th, 2013. Ziegler and fourteen leading automotive industry professionals will discuss cutting-edge strategies and processes in sales, social media, marketing and technology for the automotive industry. The Internet Battle Plan panel of experts takes their lessons beyond the stage to provide dealers with real-life examples and situations. Each presenter teaches practical, hands-on techniques that help dealers embrace technology-enabled tools and realize their true Internet sales and marketing potential.
Jim Ziegler and his panel of automotive-industry Internet sales and marketing experts teach strategies and techniques that both individually and collectively catapult dealerships and businesses to the pinnacle of market leadership in their regions. All have been hand-picked by Ziegler and assembled with the purpose of providing attendees with a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how to leverage online relationships for sales and profits.
Sponsored by DealerTrack, Car Woo!, Contact At Once!, Dealer e-Process, Mouthful Social Media, POTRATZ, and Stream Companies, Ziegler's twelfth Internet Battle Plan seminar brings together some of the most successful entrepreneurs, educators, writers, and seasoned professionals in the automotive industry:
Headlining the event is Sean V. Bradley, entrepreneur, Internet Sales and Marketing expert, SEO expert, Creator of www.automotiveinternetsales.com & CEO of Dealer Synergy, a highly successful automobile dealership consulting and training firm based in Audubon, New Jersey. Bradley is a professional speaker and trainer, receiving numerous awards and high ratings from Automobile Dealer Associations and Dealer 20 Groups. Sean V. Bradley will be presenting a dynamic session on Video Search Engine Optimization.
Additional Automotive Industry leading experts that will be speaking at Internet Battle Plan XII January 16th & 17th will include:
- Rachel Haro, Partner & Social Media Strategist at Mouthful Social Media
- Amit Maheshwari is Vice President and General Manager of Digital Retailing Solutions for Dealertrack Technologies.
- Cory Mosley, Founder and Principal of Mosley Automotive Training
- Ryan Lucia is the Southeast Regional Sales Manager for Contact At Once.
- Paul Potratz is an authority on Automotive Internet Advertising, sales and internet marketing, and he is COO of Potratz Advertising
- Myril Shaw, COO of CarWoo!
- Matt Redden VP of Sales and Marketing for DealerSocket.
- Jerry Thibeau is President of the Phone Ninjas
- Andrew Myers of What's Next Media
Ziegler SuperSystems is an automotive training and consulting organization based in the Atlanta, GA area. President Jim Ziegler, CSP is an industry celebrity speaker, trainer and published author. He has been a keynote speaker at National and State Dealer conventions, and has trained over 100,000 Dealers, Managers, and Industry Manufacturer Executives. Besides producing this event, Jim will be presenting 'Guerilla marketing Strategies using Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
For more information about Jim Ziegler's Internet Battle Plan, Speakers, Sponsors, Ziegler SuperSystems, or to request information on discounted group rates, please call Jim Ziegler at 1-800-726-0510 or visit InternetBattlePlan.com.
SOURCE Synergized Media
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?