|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 03:23 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions (www.PayrollMate.com), payroll and 1099 solutions provider, is helping small businesses and tax professionals comply with the changes to the California withholding tax tables introduced by the Employment Development Department (EDD) starting January 1, 2013.
Payroll Mate calculates California Unemployment Insurance (UI) Tax, Employment Training Tax (ETT), State Disability Insurance (SDI) Tax and California Personal Income Tax (PIT) Withholding. All users of Payroll Mate 2013 will get the new payroll updates for free. The software maker is also advising small businesses that are still doing payroll by hand to start using a payroll software solution, which offers serious benefits, from increased payroll preparation efficiency to tangible cost savings.
California employers can try Payroll Mate risk-free by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com.
The California UI taxable wage limit for 2013 is $7,000 per employee, per year. The UI tax rate for new employers is 3.4 percent (.034) for a period of two to three years. The UI tax rate for experienced employers varies based on each employer's experience and the balance in the UI Fund. The 2013 maximum UI weekly benefit award is $450. The 2013 ETT rate is 0.1 percent (.001) of the first $7,000 per employee, per year. The 2013 SDI withholding rate, which includes Disability Insurance (DI) and Paid Family Leave (PFL), is 1.0 percent (.01). The SDI taxable wage limit is $100,880 per employee, per year.
Payroll Mate makes doing payroll easy, smooth, predictable, and of course affordable through a set of powerful and flexible payroll management capabilities that allow small businesses to operate smarter and save money.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.PayrollMate.com/.
SOURCE Real Business Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher