|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 03:03 PM EST||
ATLANTA, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration announces today that its Disaster Loan Outreach Centers and Business Recovery Center in Connecticut will continue to provide prompt one-on-one, face-to-face assistance for survivors of Hurricane Sandy during the holiday season.
The Centers will host storm survivors until 1 p.m. on New Year's Eve, will not be open on New Year's Day and will return to normal business hours on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013.
SBA also announces the relocating of its Business Recovery Center to the Senior Center, 100 Mona Terrace Court, Fairfield, CT 0682. The Center will open at 9 a. m. Wednesday,
Jan. 2, 2013. Hours will be Monday – Friday, from 9 a. m. to 5 p.m. until further notice.
These Centers are staffed by SBA Customer Service Representatives that can answer questions, help with the application process and assist those applicants who want to apply on-line to complete the Electronic Loan Application.
Applicants may also apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
Additional details on the locations of recovery centers and the loan application process can be obtained by calling the SBA Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an email to email@example.com. Loan applications can be downloaded from www.sba.gov. Completed applications should be mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
The filing deadline to return applications for physical property damage is January 28, 2013. The deadline to return economic injury applications is July 31, 2013.
For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov.
Contact: Jelani Miller
Release Number: 13-160, CT 13369/13370
SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks