|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 02:35 PM EST||
DAYTON, Ohio, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Fuel efficiency is an important factor for many consumers looking for a new car. That's why so many shoppers at Matt Castrucci Mazda choose the 2013 Mazda2 in Dayton, OH. But even though the car has excellent efficiency, there are other factors that set it apart as well, including performance and convenience.
What many consumers don't realize about the Mazda2 is that it is actually a very enjoyable car to drive. The power-to-weight ratio on the car gives some zip to its 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine. The car is available with a manual transmission as well, which is something that many consumers appreciate. The efficient engine and transmission allows the car to get up to 35 miles per gallon in highway fuel economy.
Some people might be surprised to learn that the 2013 Mazda2 also features a good amount of cargo space, with 27.8 cubic feet available and a convenient 60/40 split fold-down rear seat. There are also many storage compartments in the vehicle that allow consumers to stow away their small but important items.
The Mazda2 has long been a popular new car in Dayton at Matt Castrucci Mazda, and the 2013 vehicle is the most recent example of that. Contact Matt Castrucci Mazda at 877-321-5043 or online at www.mattcastruccimazda.com.
Media Contact: Todd Williams Matt Castrucci Mazda, 877-321-5043, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Matt Castrucci Mazda
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?