|By Marketwired .||
|December 28, 2012 02:34 PM EST||
MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- The Florida accident lawyers at the law firm of Bernstein & Maryanoff represent individuals who have been injured because of the faulty actions of others, and these legal matters generally involve situations where clients need legal help in recovering compensation for injuries that relate to traffic accidents, slip and fall cases, sexual abuse and other matters throughout the state of Florida. The firm hereby announces that after filing a Florida personal injury lawsuit that it has successfully negotiated a confidential settlement on behalf of an injured client.
Specifically, this Florida personal injury lawsuit was filed in the Circuit Court of the 17th Judicial Circuit in and for Broward County, Florida. The case was assigned to the General Jurisdiction Division and it was affixed with a case number of 12-006946 CACE (12). The plaintiff in the case was an individual female and the defendant was a condominium association.
The court documents relating to this legal matter allege that the plaintiff in the case was legally on the premises of the defendant when she was using a handrail to help her down stairs. However, the court documents allege that the handrail was broken, and that this danger caused the plaintiff to fall. The plaintiff suffered severe injuries to her foot that required multiple surgeries to properly treat.
The court documents further allege that as a result of this fall, the plaintiff "suffered pain therefrom, disability, mental anguish, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expenses of hospitalization, medical and nursing care and treatment, incurred medical expenses in the treatment of her injuries, suffered physical handicap and her working ability was impaired and her injuries are either permanent or continuing in nature."
Ultimately, the Florida accident attorneys at Bernstein & Maryanoff were able to work through and successfully negotiate a settlement with the defendant that provided the plaintiff with a recovery of compensation that helped to cover her losses. The matter is now considered closed by both parties and the case has been dismissed.
About Bernstein & Maryanoff
Bernstein & Maryanoff is a law firm comprised of Florida personal injury lawyers who have been serving as legal advocates for injured clients who have been wrongfully harmed in Florida slip and fall accidents, motorcycle accidents, drunk driver accidents, car accidents, trucking accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents and other types of traffic accidents. The firm also handles cases that include Florida nursing home neglect and abuse, sexual abuse and other matters that require litigation in order to recover compensation on behalf of those who have been injured by negligent, reckless or intentional actions.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London